The Master Entrepreneur Group Coaching Program
An exclusive workshop for experienced entrepreneurs, self-employed & business owners in business for more than 3 years.
One Full Day To Work On Your Business
How the program is structured:
1. Mastermind group coaching program.
2. Peer interaction, discuss issues, share best practices & support each other in a private setting.
3. Personal reflection time to address critical areas of your life.
4. Challenge your current thinking process & mode of operation.
5. Learn new & leading-edge Master Entrepreneur® Concepts, Tools and Best Practices that you can immediately implement.
6. Accountability and follow up one-on-one coaching.
7. At the end of each session, you will leave with a well thought out, personal and professional 90-day plan of action.
Concepts, Strategies & Tools
You will learn:
a. The Master Entrepreneur® Mindset
b. Creating a Self-Operating Business™
b. Business & Professional Visions
c. The Master Entrepreneur® Time System
d. Effective team development
e. Business Growth Strategies
Master Entrepreneur Facilitator
"Entrepreneurs coaching Entrepreneurs"
Glenn Schmelzle is the Founder and C.E.O. of Marketing What's New.
Marketing What’s New is a leading, Ottawa-based, marketing agency with many years in business.
The team at Marketing What's New provides digital marketing services to companies who want to generate leads for increased sales through optimized pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
Who: Entrepreneurs, self-employed, & business owners in business for more than 3 years.
Price: $500 for One Full Day (includes lunch)
Time: 9 am to 4:00 pm
Date: Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
Place: Nepean Sailing Club, 3259 Carling Ave. Nepean, ON K2H 1A6
Reserve Your Seat
Take advantage of our limited offer of an Early Bird Price of $399.00 (before February 16, 2017)