An exclusive workshop for experienced entrepreneurs, self-employed & business owners in business for more than 3 years.
Who: Experienced Entrepreneurs, self-employed, & business owners
Price: $495 + tax ($395 Early Bird - before October 3rd, 2018)
Time: 9 am to 12:00 pm
Date: Friday, October 19th, 2018
Place: Collabspace, 70 Bongard Ave, Nepean, ON K2E 7Z9
If your business depends on you to operate, then you don't own a business - you own a job.
You're enslaved to the very business that was supposed to give you Entrepreneurial Freedom™.
Let's change that.
Let's get together as entrepreneurs and help each other to plan to grow to the next level and build a self-Operating Business.
Then let’s hold each other accountable for the next 90 days to ensure we achieve our goals.
How the program is structured:
1. Mastermind group coaching program.
2. Peer interaction, discuss issues, share best practices & support each other in a private setting.
3. Personal reflection time to address critical areas of your life.
4. Challenge your current thinking process & mode of operation.
5. Learn new & leading-edge Master Entrepreneur® Concepts, Tools and Best Practices that you can immediately implement.
6. Accountability and follow up one-on-one coaching.
7. At the end of each session, you will leave with a well thought out, personal and professional 90-day plan of action.
You will learn:
a. The Master Entrepreneur® Mindset
b. Creating a Self-Operating Business™
c. Achieving Entrepreneurial Freedom®
c. The Master Entrepreneur® Time System
d. Becoming a better Entrepreneurial Leader™
"Entrepreneurs coaching Entrepreneurs"
Glenn Schmelzle is the Founder and C.E.O. of Marketing What's New.
Marketing What’s New is a leading, Ottawa-based, marketing agency with many years in business.
The team at Marketing What's New provides digital marketing services to companies who want to generate leads for increased sales through optimized pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.